PoE/ETH/USB HUB HAT
The PoE/ETH/USB HUB HAT is a PoE (Power over Ethernet) USB HUB HAT designed for Raspberry Pi Zero. By using this small HAT and some proper 802.3af-compliant power supply equipment, it is possible to provide both network connection and power supply for your Raspberry Pi with only one Ethernet cable, along with 3x extended USB ports.
- Designed for Raspberry Pi Zero, compatible with Zero series boards.
- Incorporates RTL8152B Ethernet chip, with 10M / 100M auto-negotiation RJ45 port.
- PoE (Power over Ethernet) feature, 802.3af-compliant.
- Fully isolated SMPS (Switch Mode Power Supply).
- 3 x extended USB ports, compatible with USB 2.0 / 1.1.
- POE power input: 37V ~ 57V DC in
- Power Output: 5V 2.5A DC out
- Network standard: IEEE 802.3af-compliant PoE
- Dimensions: 23.10 × 65.00 mm
Designed For Raspberry Pi Zero, Compatible With Zero / Zero W / Zero WH
Connect the USB HUT interface to the computer with a USB cable to see if the computer can recognize the USB HUB. If the module can be recognized it should work fine. Check whether the usb connector or the ejector pins are in poor contact.
In addition, if the USB port of the Raspberry Pi ZERO is set to a wired network card, the USB HUB will not be recognized.
- Add the following command to the config.txt file:
sudo nano /boot/config.txt dtoverlay=dwc2,dr_mode=host
- Remove the following instructions in the cmdline.txt file:
sudo nano /boot/cmdline.txt module-load=dwc2,g_ether
If you require technical support, please go to the Support page and open a ticket.