PoE/ETH/USB HUB HAT
The PoE/ETH/USB HUB HAT is a PoE (Power over Ethernet) USB HUB HAT designed for Raspberry Pi Zero. By using this small HAT and some proper 802.3af-compliant power sourcing equipments, it is possible to provide both network connection and power supply for your Raspberry Pi in only one Ethernet cable, along with 3x extended USB ports.
- Designed for Raspberry Pi Zero, compatible with Zero series boards
- Incorporates RTL8152B Ethernet chip, with 10M / 100M auto-negotiation RJ45 port
- PoE (Power over Ethernet) feature, 802.3af-compliant
- Fully isolated SMPS (Switch Mode Power Supply)
- 3x extended USB ports, compatible with USB 2.0 / 1.1
- POE power input: 37V ~ 57V DC in
- Power Output: 5V 2.5A DC out
- Network standard: IEEE 802.3af-compliant PoE
- Dimensions: 23.10 × 65.00 mm
Designed For Raspberry Pi Zero, Compatible With Zero / Zero W / Zero WH
If you require technical support, please go to the Support page and open a tickets.