ICE Tower Fan for Pi
From Waveshare Wiki
Raspberry Pi 4B/3B+/3B
- 1. Fix the steel mounting fixer to radiator's heat dissipation cube by M2.0 screws
- 2. Fix the steel mounting fixer to Raspberry Pi’s mounting hole by M2.5 standoffs, and please make sure the heat dissipation is in contact with the CPU shield properly.
- 3. Fix the copper stick to Raspberry Pi with M2.5 nuts.
- 4. Connect the red wire to GPIO 5V pin and black wire to GPIO GND pin.
- ICE Tower Fan for Pi x1
PS: Product does not contain thermal silicone grease, but if you have thermal silicone the dispassion effect will be better.
- YOUTUBE URL：
- Q: Can it be installed to my retroflag case?
A: No, the dimension is too big.
- Q: How many degrees can be decreased?
A: We've tested it at room temperature 25℃, it can decrease about 40℃.
- Q: Does it easy to assemble?
A: Yes, it is very easy to install, we've provided an instruction for you.