Industrial Gigabit PoE Splitter, Metal Case protection, 5V 2.5A Type-C Out
|| Primary Attribute
POE-SPLITTER-TYPE-C is an industrial Gigabit PoE splitter with metal case protection. The splitter supports 5V 2.5A type-C power output.
- Incorporates original chip Si3404, high-efficiency, high-safety, stable-performance
- 10/100/1000Mbps auto-negotiation Ethernet port
- 802.3af/at-compliant PoE (Power over Ethernet) standard
- Isolated SMPS (Switching Mode Power Supply), effectively protecting the powered device
- 5V DC output, suitable for powering Raspberry Pi and other small-scale network devices
- Black dull-polish metal case, sturdy and rugged, higher protection level, better heat dissipation
- Power supply: supports 1/2(+); 3/6(-); 4/5(+); 7/8(-) powering
- PoE Input voltage: 37V ~ 57V
- TYPE-C OUTPUT: V 2.5A (MAX)
- Cable: Cat-5 UTP
- Standard: IEEE 802.3 af/at PoE Ethernet
- Data rate: 10/100/1000Mbps
- LED Indicator: PoE power input indicator
- Dimensions: 86 × 30 × 25mm (l × w × h)
- Operating temperature: -40℃ ~ 85℃
- Please use the splitter with standar IEE 802.3af PoE device.
- The type-C interface can only supply power with PoE devices connected by the RJ45 interface.
If you require technical support, please go to the Support page and open a tickets.