From Waveshare Wiki
POE-SPLITTER-TYPE-C is an industrial Gigabit PoE splitter with metal case protection. The splitter supports 5V 2.5A type-C power output.
- Incorporates original chip Si3404, high-efficiency, high-safety, stable performance.
- 10/100/1000Mbps auto-negotiation Ethernet port.
- 802.3af/at-compliant PoE (Power over Ethernet) standard.
- Isolated SMPS (Switching Mode Power Supply), effectively protecting the powered device.
- 5V DC output, suitable for powering Raspberry Pi and other small-scale network devices.
- Black dull-polish metal case, sturdy and rugged, higher protection level, better heat dissipation.
- Power supply: supports 1/2(+); 3/6(-); 4/5(+); 7/8(-) powering
- PoE Input voltage: 37V ~ 57V
- TYPE-C OUTPUT: V 2.5A (MAX)
- Cable: Cat-5 UTP
- Standard: IEEE 802.3 af/at PoE Ethernet
- Data rate: 10/100/1000Mbps
- LED Indicator: PoE power input indicator
- Dimensions: 86 × 30 × 25mm (l × w × h)
- Operating temperature: -40℃ ~ 85℃
- Please use the splitter with a standard IEE 802.3af PoE device.
- The type-C interface can only supply power with PoE devices connected by the RJ45 interface.
- Gigabit networking: directly insert the RJ45 plug into the Ethernet connector of the device to use.
- POE-SPLITTER-TYPE-C needs to be used with IEEE 802.3af compliant power supply devices (such as PoE switch, PoE power supply, etc.), if no IEEE 802.3af compliant power supply devices are used with Type-C, there is no voltage output.
If you require technical support, please go to the Support page and open a ticket.