PoE HAT (C)
PoE HAT (C) is a Power over Ethernet (PoE) expansion board for Raspberry Pi 3B+/4B, supporting IEEE 802.3af/at network standard. If you have a PoE router or switch that supports the IEEE 802.3af/at network standard, then take me and you only need a network cable to connect to your Raspberry Pi to achieve networking and power supply.
- Based on Raspberry Pi 40pin GPIO interface, suitable for Raspberry Pi 3B+/4B.
- Support PoE power over Ethernet, support IEEE 802.3af/at PoE network standard.
- Using a fully isolated switch mode power supply (SMPS).
- Onboard USB Type A interface, while satisfying the stable power supply of the Raspberry Pi, can also supply power to additional external devices.
- Onboard high-speed active cooling fan for better heat dissipation.
- POE input voltage: 37V ~ 57V DC input
- POE-USB Type A output voltage: 5V 4A (MAX)
- POE-Pin header output voltage: 12V 2A (MAX)
- Network standard: Support IEEE 802.3af/at PoE
- Product size: 56.5 × 65mm
If you require technical support, please go to the Support page and open a ticket.