4.3inch HDMI LCD (B)
4.3inch, 800x480, Capacitive Touch Screen LCD, HDMI interface, Supports Multi mini-PCs, Multi Systems
- IPS screen, 800x480 hardware resolution, configurable by software (up to 1920 x 1080)
- Supports popular mini PCs such as Raspberry Pi, BB Black, Banana Pi, as well as general desktop computers
- When works with Raspberry Pi, supports Raspbian/Ubuntu/Kali/Retropie/WIN10 IOT, driver free
- When work as a computer monitor, supports Windows 10/8.1/8/7, five-points touch, and driver free
- Multi languages OSD menu, for power management, brightness/contrast adjustment, etc.
- 3.5mm audio jack, speaker connector, supports HDMI audio output
How to use
Working with Windows PC
- Turn on the backlight switch on the backside of LCD
- Connect Touch interface of LCD to USB port of PC
- Connect HDMI (Display) interface of LCD to HDMI port of PC
- Connect earphone to HP interface or 8Ω 5W Speaker to Speaker interface of LCD if audio output is required.
- Hot-Plug isn't supported by some PC, you can try to restart if LCD doesn't display after connecting
Working with Raspberry Pi
- Download lastest Raspbian image from Raspberry Pi website
- Write the image to SD card. (refer to RPi Image Install about how to write image)
- After writing, open and modify the /boot/config.txt file, which located at root directory (BOOT) of SD card, append these lines to config.txt file
max_usb_current=1 hdmi_group=2 hdmi_mode=87 hdmi_cvt 800 480 60 6 0 0 0
- 【Note】There should not be spaces in both sides of equal-sign.
- If the LCD cannot work with statements above when working with Pi 4, you can comment/remove statement dtoverlay=cv4-fkms-V3D on config.txt file and try again.
- Connect Touch interface of LCD to USB port of Raspberry Pi
- Connect HDMI interface of LCD to HDMI port of Raspberry Pi
Configure orientation (Raspberry Pi)
- Display rotate
Add line below to /boot/config.txt file
display_rotate=1 #1:90; 2: 180; 3: 270
Save and reboot
- Touch rotate
Raspbian doesn't support touchscreen rotate as display, therefore, we need to rotate touch separately.
- Install libinput
sudo apt-get install xserver-xorg-inout-libinput
- Create xorg,conf.d directory
sudo mkdir /etc/X11/xorg.conf.d
- Copy 40-libinput-config file to the folder created
sudo cp /usr/share/X11/xorg.conf.d/40-libinput /etc/X11/xorg.conf.d/
- Append setting statements to 40-libinput-conf file
sudo nano /etc/X11/xorg.conf.d/40-libinput.conf
- 90 degree: Option "CalibrationMatrix" "0 1 0 -1 0 1 0 0 1"
- 180 degree: Option "CalibrationMatrix" "-1 0 1 0 -1 1 0 0 1"
- 270 degree: Option "CalibrationMatrix" "0 -1 1 1 0 0 0 0 1"
- Save and reboot
- Power: Open/Close LCD display (backlight)
- Menu: Open menu/OK
- Up/Left: Direction
- Down/Right: Direction
- Exit: Return/Exit