4.3inch DSI LCD
4.3inch Capacitive Touch Display for Raspberry Pi, 800×480, IPS Wide Angle, MIPI DSI Interface
- 4.3inch IPS screen. 800x480 resolution
- Capacitive touch panel, support 5-point touch
- Supports Pi 4B/3B+/3A+/3B/2B/B+/A+. Another adapter board is required for CM3/3+
- DSI interface, refresh rate up to 60Hz.
- Supports Raspbian/Ubuntu/Kali and WIN 10 IoT, driver free.
- Connect the DSI interface of 4.3inch DSI LCD to the DSI interface of Raspberry Pi.
- For easy use, you can fix the Raspberry Pi on the backside of the 4.3inch DSI LCD by screws
- Download image (Raspbian, Ubuntu, Kali or WIN 10 IOT) from the Raspberry Pi website. https://www.raspberrypi.org/downloads/
- Unzip the archive to get .img file (The installation method of WIN 10 IOT is different, please refer to its website)
- Insert your TF card to PC by card reader, format it firstly
- Write the .img file to your TF card by Win32DiskImager or Etcher
- After writing, insert the TF card to your Raspberry Pi
- Power on Raspberry Pi
To change the orientation of the display, you can modify /boot/config.txt file as below
- Open the file
sudo nano /boot/config.txt
- Modify it for rotating
If you use Raspberry Pi 4, you need to remove the line: dtoverlay=cv4-fkms-V3D
- Save and reboot Raspberry Pi
Install virtual keyboard
Open terminal and install it by the following command
sudo apt-get install matchbox-keyboard
After installing, you can click Accessories -> Keyboard to open the keyboard.