PiRacer Pro AI Kit
This is a high-performance AI racing kit designed for Raspberry Pi. The expansion board integrates OLED, servo motor drive circuit, battery protection circuit, and so on, which does not need to solder the circuit, supports unloading charging, and does not need to repeatedly disassemble the battery. Fully upgraded chassis, front and rear axle differential lock, hydraulic shock absorber, four-wheel-drive independent suspension, carbon fiber chassis, and high-speed carbon brush motor. The software is fully compatible with the DonkeyCar open source project and supports functions such as deep learning, automatic driving, and automatic visual inspection.
- On-board four 2600mAh 18650 batteries, two parallel and two series output currents are larger, and the motor power is stronger.
- On-board HY2120 + AOD514 lithium battery protection circuit, with anti-overcharge, anti-over-discharge, anti-over-current, and short-circuit protection functions.
- On-board FP5139 automatic buck-boost voltage regulator circuit can provide stable 5V voltage to Raspberry Pi.
- On-board 0.91-inch 128×32 resolution OLED, real-time display of car IP address, memory, power, etc.
- On-board AINA219 chip is convenient for real-time monitoring battery voltage and charging current.
Guide of DonkeyCar
- Setup Raspberry Pi
- Setup Linux PC
- WEB Control
- Calibrate DonkeyCar
- Data Collection
- Train Data
- WiKi of PiRacer Pro | WiKi of PiRacer
If you require technical support, please go to the Support page and open a tickets.