DonkeyCar for Pi-Teleoperation
From Waveshare Wiki
Guide of DonkeyCar
- Setup Raspberry Pi
- Setup Linux PC
- WEB Control
- Calibrate DonkeyCar
- Data Collection
- Train Data
- WiKi of PiRacer Pro | WiKi of PiRacer
- Open file ~/mycar/confgi.py and find the blow part. Check if the CONTROLLER_TYPE is set as Xbox
- Connect the USB adapter of Gamepad to Raspberry Pi
- Open a terminal and run the following commands:
cd ~/mycar python manage.py drive --js
- If you want to enable the gamepad control by default, you can modify the config.py file, set USE_JOYSTICK_AS_DEFAULT to True.Edit with nano below:
- Please press Ctrl+x to save, and then press Enter.
- 1. L-1: reduce the accelerator ratio.
- 1. L-2: Forward
- 2. R-1: Increase the accelerator ratio.
- 2. R-2: backward
- 3. Y: Emergency stop (driving forward).
- 4. B: Automatically record data, need to be connected to the Internet.
- 5. A: Switch mode
- 6. X: Erase the first ten data.
- 7. Front and rear joystick: control forward and backward movement.
- 8. Left and right joystick: control left and right movement.
- 9. START (triangle button): emergency stop after rushing out of the track, delete the last 5S record.