PiRacer AI Kit
From Waveshare Wiki
PiRacer DonkeyCar — AI Autonomous Racing Robot Powered by Raspberry Pi 4, Deep Learning, Self Driving.
- Three onboard 2600mAh 18650 batteries, up to 12.6V voltage output, and stronger motor power.
- On-board lithium battery protection circuit with anti-overcharge, anti-over-discharge, anti-over-current, and short-circuit protection functions.
- On-board voltage regulator chip, which can provide stable 5V voltage to Raspberry Pi.
- The onboard motor driver chip can drive the left and right motors to work.
- Onboard 0.91-inch 128 × 32 resolution OLED, real-time display of car IP address, memory, power, etc.
- The onboard ADS1115 AD acquisition chip is convenient for real-time monitoring of battery power.
Guide of DonkeyCar
- Setup Raspberry Pi
- Setup Linux PC
- WEB Control
- Calibrate DonkeyCar
- Data Collection
- Train Data
- WiKi of PiRacer Pro | WiKi of PiRacer
Equipped with three 18650 type batteries, that is, the direct size is 18mm and the length is 65mm. The standard voltage of a single cell is generally 3.7V, and the fully charged voltage is generally 4.2V.
Length: 240mm, width: 196mm, height: 130mm.