DonkeyCar for Jetson Nano-Collect Data
From Waveshare Wiki
Guides of DonkeyCar
- Setup Jetson Nano
- Setup Linux PC
- WEB Control
- Calibrate DonkeyCar
- Data Collection
- Train Data
- JetRacer AI Kit WIKI
- Practice driving around the track a couple times.
- When you're confident you can drive 10 laps without mistake, restart the python mange.py process to create a new tub session. Press Start Recording if using web controller. The joystick will auto record with any non-zero throttle.
- If you crash or run off the track press Stop Car immediately to stop recording. If you are using a joystick tap the Triangle button to erase the last 5 seconds of records.
- After you've collected 10-20 laps of good data (5-20k images) you can stop your car with Ctrl-c in the ssh session for your car.
- The data you've collected is in the data folder in the most recent tub folder.