7.5inch NFC-Powered HD e-Paper
- 1 Video
- 2 Instruction
- 3 User guide
- 4 Resources
- 5 Support
This is an NFC-powered 7.5inch e-Paper Module, with 880x528 resolution. Users can transmit data from smartphone or NFC reader to e-Paper and refresh by NFC.
- No backlight required, e-Paper keep displaying the last content for a long time without power
- No power adapter required
- You can modify the display content by smartphone
- Compe with ABS case
- App is provided
- Power: NFC-powered
- Resolution: 880x520
- Dot pitch: 0.205 × 0.204
- Refresh time: 5s
- Display color: black, white
- Viewing angle: >170°
You can scan the QR code to download and install the APP to your phone, note that the app can only supports Android 4.0（Ice Cream Sandwich） and above.
- Click the picture button on the bottome to choose picture. You can choose the picture from DCIM or you take a picture by camera.
- You can cut the picture after choosing, resize it and rotate. For best effect. we recommend you to pre-adjust the picture according to the resolution of e-Paper.
- In the main page, you can select the process effect ( None Effect, Gray Effect, Block Effect, Sketch Effect and Neon Effect)
- In the main page, you can clock the Adjust symbol on the left-bottom to adjust the brightness and contrast. You can also touch the "+" symbol on the right-bottom to adjust picture.
- After setting, close the NFC area of you phone to backside of 4.2inch NFC-Powered e-Paper to update it.
【Note】Make sure that you have open NFC function of your phone, and do not move phone when transmitting and updating.
- Other functions
- You can also draw the picture. Click the "..." symbol on right-top , choose Gallery, touch one picture to enter drawing mode.
For IOS users, you can download and install NFC E-Tag app from APP store.
1. Open the APP, choose the e-Paper type according to the actual display.
2. Click the picture, near the NFC area of your iPhone to NFC area of e-Paper for updating.
3. You can click the Pictures button on the left-bottom to choose the updated pictures.
3. You can click the Text buttons to make a text image.
4. You can click the Adjust button to adjust the brightness and contrast of picture.
Please contact us by Email/Skype/WeChat for technology support.Our response may be delay, you can just leave your questions, we will reply to you as soon as possible in working time.
|09:00 - 18:00 (UTC+8 Monday to Staturday)|