This is an NFC development kit based on ST25R3911B, with STM32F103R controller, OLED display, user buttons, and common used interfaces. It is your ideal choice for learning and developing NFC applications.
Multiple NFC protocols are supported by the kit, with up to 1.4w output power, and low-power capacitive wakeup function. It suits applications which require high RF performance, flexibility, and low power consumption, such as access control, ticketing, industry, medical treatment, consumption product, and so on.
- Multi protocols support: ISO18092, ISO14443A, ISO14443B , ISO15693, FeliCa™
- Differential antenna design, output power up to 1.4W, longer sensing distance
- Embedded low-power capacitive sensor, allows sensing and capacitive wakeup, detecting the nearby card without enabling the magnetic field of the reader
- STM32F103RBT6 controller, easy for learning, evaluating, or direct integration, needs no other external controller
- 1.3" OLED display, allows visual operation
- Onboard SRAM, additional space to the inner RAM
- Micro SD slot, supports external TF card for storing data to be transferred via NFC
- 4x buttons, 2x user indicators, convenient for debugging
- Onboard programming interface, UART debugging interface, breakout all the unused IO pins for connecting other user peripherals
- Customized acrylic case, protective and dust-proof, better looking
- Comes with development resources and manual
- NFC chip: ST25R3911B
- Operating frequency: 13.56MHz
- Output power: 1.4W (max)
- Communication interface: SPI
- Protocol support:
- ISO18092 (NFCIP-1) active P2P
- ISO14443A, ISO14443B, and FeliCa™
- Other customized protocols (like MIFARE™ Classic)
- Power supply voltage: 5V
- Operating voltage: 3.3V
The demo codes we provide are based on the official ST25R3911B SDK of ST.
The controller of the ST25R3911B NFC Board is the STM32F103RBT6, examples are built and compiled by Keil. To modify the codes you need to download and install the MDK-Arm(Keil)
The ST25R3911B NFC was programmed with NFC e-Paper demo in the factory, you can just power on it and use it. If you want to update the codes or change it, you will need an ST-Link programmer and following the programming guides.
Programming the Demo codes
- Connect the programmer to ST25R3911B NFC Board vai SWD interface
- Copy the pictures to a empty TF card and inset it into the card slot
- Connect the USB interface of NFC board to 5V power adpter and connect the programmer to PC
- Please download the Demo codes from #Resources
- Unzip the codes.
- Open the project by Keil (...\ST25R3911B-NFC-Demo\epd-demo\MDK-ARM)
- Build the project
- Click download to program the demo codes
Read NFC ID
- The demo combines two functions, one is used to read NFC id and another is to update NFC-Powered e-Paper
- After programming, connect the micro USB of NFC board to 5V power adapter
- Power on the NFC board and the OLED will display "NFC reading test' as below
- Download the SSCOM software and open it
- Connect the USB interface of NFC board to PC by micro USB cable
- Configure the COM port (refer to Device Manager) and set the baud rate to 115200 and open it
- Then you can close the NFC board to any NFC tag for testing.
Update NFC-Powered e-Paper
- Refer to the Made bmp file for e-Paper to made picture for NFC-powered
- Copy pictures to TF card (recommend 16G) and insert the TF card into ST25R3911B NFC Board
- Connect 5V power adapter to the USB interface of NFC Board
- Select the function by buttons, choose "Update E-paper Demo"
- Select the type of the e-Paper according to the one you have
- Select the picture for updating, note that the resolution of the picture should be the same as the e-Paper's
【Note】Because the communicating distance of NFC is short, to make the updating success, please do not move the device when updating.