JETANK AI Kit-Teleoperation
From Waveshare Wiki
JetBot User Guide
- Log in JupyterLab
- Motor Driver
- Gamepad Control
- OLED Display
- Automatic Obstacle Avoiding
- Target Line Patrol
- Main Page
Step 1: Open Teleoperation Program
- Use Google or Firefox browser to log in to the website http://<jetbot_ip_address>:8888 to connect to the car [jetbot_ip_address is the ip displayed by the car, be careful to remove "<>"], open the folder on the left to "jetbot/notebooks/teleoperation/teleoperation" .ipynb” file
- Plug the gamepad receiver into the USB port of the computer. [Note] The receiver needs to be connected to the computer instead of the jetson nano. The gamepad needs to be connected to the device that opens the JupyterLab webpage.
- Open the https://html5gamepad.com/ webpage, check whether the controller is connected properly, and write down the INDEX value of the corresponding device; at this time, press the remote control and the corresponding value on the webpage will change accordingly.
- After running this code, the window will output the buttons corresponding to the gamepad. Note that the index in the program needs to be modified to the value corresponding to the actual remote control handle, and the corresponding INDEX can be seen on the web page just opened. The button icon corresponding to the button pressed will indicate that the button has been pressed.
- Modify the axes value to correspond to different buttons, here it is changed to axes, axes for the convenience of remote control.
- At this point, the window will display the picture captured by the current camera.
- If there is an error, please check whether you have enabled the RPI camera interface.
- Quote the camera functions to call the camera. The image is outputted after running the program.
- When the "heartbeat" checks, the car will stop as soon as the network is failed.
- Control the car to take photos with buttons. You can choose the different buttons by changing it. Here we use buttons.
- After running the program, you can control the car by the gamepad. Asex is for the wheels on the left, Asex is for the wheel on the right, and button is the control for taking pictures. The image on the left shows the real-time image of the camera, the image on the right is the captured image, and the image is saved in the snapshots file.