USB TO AUDIO
From Waveshare Wiki
This is a USB sound card, support recording and playback, stereo codec, built-in microphone, and speaker. It is suitable for Raspberry Pi/ Jetson Nano. driver-free, plug, and play.
- Onboard Power indicators for checking working status.
- Onboard microphone and speaker, support audio input/output
- Driver-free, plug, and play. Compatible with Windows, Mac OS, Linux, and Android.
- Standard USB 2.0 port, portable size.
- Power voltage：5V
- Audo Encoder/Decoder：SSS1629A5
- Control port：USB
- Audio port：PH2.0
- Seakper driver：2.6W per channel (4Ω BTL)
Working with Raspberry Pi
Play and record
- Right-click the Audio logo of Raspberry Pi ->Choose USB PnP Audio Device->Play or recording
- Right-click USB Device Settings->The left spider is the volume of the speaker and the right one is microphone.
Working with PC
- Connect the USB TO AUDIO to PC and it will be auto-recognized as a USB audio device.
- Open the Control panel. choose Hardware and Sound-> Sound -> Recording and a USB microphone is listed.
- Connect speaker to the USB TO AUDIO , please keep the speaker away from the USB TO AUDIO module
- Try to say to the microphone and check if the speaker works normally. Please keep the speaker away from the USB TO AUDIO Module, or it causes echo problem.
If you require technical support, please go to the Support page and open a tickets.