USB TO AUDIO
From Waveshare Wiki
This is a USB sound card, support recording and playback, stereo codec, built-in microphone, and speaker. It is suitable for Raspberry Pi/ Jetson Nano. driver-free, plug, and play.
- 1 Features
- 2 Specification
- 3 Working with Raspberry Pi
- 4 Working with PC
- Onboard Power indicators for checking working status.
- Onboard microphone and speaker, support audio input/output
- Driver-free, plug, and play. Compatible with Windows, Mac OS, Linux, and Android.
- Standard USB 2.0 port, portable size.
- Power voltage：5V
- Audo Encoder/Decoder：SSS1629A5
- Control port：USB
- Audio port：PH2.0
- Seakper driver：2.6W per channel (4Ω BTL)
Working with Raspberry Pi
Play and record
- Right-click the Audio logo of Raspberry Pi ->Choose USB PnP Audio Device->Play or recording
- Right-click USB Device Settings->The left spider is the volume of the speaker and the right one is microphone.
Working with PC
- Connect the USB TO AUDIO to PC and it will be auto-recognized as a USB audio device.
- Open the Control panel. choose Hardware and Sound-> Sound -> Recording and a USB microphone is listed.
- Connect speaker to the USB TO AUDIO , please keep the speaker away from the USB TO AUDIO module
- Try to say to the microphone and check if the speaker works normally. Please keep the speaker away from the USB TO AUDIO Module, or it causes echo problem.