| Jetson TX2 Developer Kit
NVIDIA Jetson TX2 Developer Kit.
|| Primary Attribute
The Jetson TX2 Developer Kit gives you a fast, easy way to develop hardware and software for the Jetson TX2 AI supercomputer-on-a-module. Jetson TX2’s quad-core ARM A57 and dual-core Denver 2 CPU, 256-core NVIDIA Pascal™ architecture GPU, and super AI computing ability are ideal for intelligent edge devices like robots, drones, smart cameras, and portable medical devices.
It exposes the hardware capabilities and interfaces of the developer board, and also supports NVIDIA Jetpack—a complete SDK that includes the BSP, CUDA, cuDNN, and TensorRT software libraries for deep learning, computer vision, GPU computing, multimedia processing, and much more. The SDK also includes the ability to install popular AI frameworks such as TensorFlow, PyTorch, Caffe / Caffe2, Keras, and MXNet.
The Jetson TX2 is more than double the performance and twice the energy efficiency of Jetson TX1, provides higher performance and accuracy for applications such as smart cities, factory rotots, and prototyping. It supports all the features of the Jetson TX1 module while enabling bigger, more complex deep neural networks.
- GPU: 256-core Pascal™ GPU
- CPU: Dual-core Denver 2 64-bit CPU + Quad-core ARM® Cortex®-A57 MPCore
- Memory: 8GB 128-bit LPDDR4
- Storage: 32GB eMMC 5.1
- Encode: 4K x 2K 60 Hz (HEVC)
- Decode: 4K x 2K 60 Hz (12-bit support)
- Ethernet: 10/100/1000BASE-T auto-negotiation
- Wireless: 802.11ac WIFI + Bluetooth
- Camera: 12 lanes MIPI CSI-2, D-PHY 1.2 (30 Gbps)
- Display: HDMI 2.0 / eDP 1.4 / 2x DSI / 2x DP 1.2
- USB: USB 3.0 + USB 2.0 (Micro USB)
- Others: GPIO, I2C, I2S, SPI, UART
- Core module: 87mm × 50mm
- Mother board: 170.2mm x170.2mm x15.6mm
Jetson Official Resources
Please contact us by Email/Skype/WeChat for technology support. Our response may be delay, you can just leave your questions, we will reply to you as soon as possible in working time.