| Jetson AGX Xavier Developer Kit
NVIDIA Jetson AGX Xavier Developer Kit.
|| Primary Attribute
As the upgraded successor of NVIDIA Jetson TX2, the NVIDIA Jetson AGX Xavier Developer Kit have more than 20X the performance and 10X the energy efficiency of TX2.
With the NVIDIA Jetson AGX Xavier developer kit, you can easily create and deploy end-to-end AI robotics applications for manufacturing, delivery, retail, smart cities, and more. Supported by NVIDIA JetPack and DeepStream SDKs, as well as CUDA®, cuDNN, and TensorRT software libraries, the kit provides all the tools you need to get started right away.
Jetson AGX Xavier is specially designed for AI-Powered autonomous machines, it consumes as low as 10W by configuration, while delivering up to 32 TOPS of AI performance. Benefit from NVIDIA's rich set of AI tools and workflows, Jetson AGX Xavier enables developers to train and deploy neural networks quickly.
- GPU: 512-core Volta GPU with Tensor Cores 11 TFLOPS (FP16) 22 TOPS (INT8)
- CPU: 8-core ARM v8.2 64-bit CPU, 8MB L2 + 4MB L3
- Memory: 32GB 256-Bit LPDDR4x | 137GB/s
- Storage: 32GB eMMC 5.1
- Encode: 4K x 2K 60 Hz (HEVC)
- Decode: 4K x 2K 60 Hz (12-bit support)
- Ethernet: 10/100/1000BASE-T auto-negotiation
- Wireless: 802.11ac WIFI + Bluetooth
- Camera: (16x) CSI-2 Lanes
- Display: HDMI 2.0
- USB: 2x USB 3.1, DP (Optional), PD (Optional) Close-System Debug and Flashing Support on 1 Port
- Others: GPIO, I2C, I2S, SPI, UART
Jetson Official Resources
Please contact us by Email/Skype/WeChat for technology support.Our response may be delay, you can just leave your questions, we will reply to you as soon as possible in working time.