XNUCLEO-F411RE Package B
Before the testing, please make preparations as follow:
- A power supply;
- A programmer or emulator, such as ST-Link V2 (mini);
- A Micro USB cable;
- Setting the JP3.
1. Connect to the power supply. There are two ways for power supply, and either of them is available:
- USB: This USB interface can be used for either USB communication testing or power supply.
- USB TO UART：This interface is a USB to serial interface (Virtual Serial Port) for serial communication debugging. It can also be used for power supply.
- DC socket for DC power supply unit (6~12V).
2. Setting the JP3. When using the USB or the USB TO UART interface for power supply, the JP3 should select U5V; when using the DC power supply unit (6~12V) as power supplier, the JP3 should select E5V;
3. Connect the ST-Link V2 (mini)to the SWD interface on the XNUCLEO board for program downloading or emulation.
4. For serial communication debugging, connect your PC to the USB TO UART interface on the XNUCLEO board.
If you require technical support, please go to the Support page and open a ticket.