USB TO SATA
From Waveshare Wiki
USB-C Adapter For NGFF SSD, USB3.2 Gen2 Type-C
- Controller: VL716
- Interface type: SATA
- USB Type: USB 3.0
- Supported OS: Win7/8/8.10, Mac, Linux, Android
- Cable Length: About 15cm
- Indicator: Flash red when writing/reading
- Supported SSD: M.2 SSD in 2230 / 2242 / 2260 / 2280 specifications.
- To use with a PC or Raspberry Pi, you can just connect the adapter by USB cable.
- When using a phone, please use OTG cable.
- Some of the phones and PC couldn't supply enough power to the USB ports, and it causes frame/speed drop problems. USB 3.0 port is recommended.
- If you want to use Type C to Type C cable, need to remove the two CC resistors on the backside， otherwise, it cannot work.
- This adapter can only support M.2 SATA interface. Could not be used with NVME SSD.