USB AVR JTAGICE XPII
- Debugger & Programmer, compatible with JTAGICE mkII from ATMEL
- Supports On-Chip Debugging and programming
- Supports all AVR and AVR32 MCUs with On-Chip Debug capability, including XMEGA devices
- Supports AVR Studio 4/5/6 or higher version (delivered with firmware for AVR Studio 5, can be updated to support other AVR Studio versions)
The driver is installed by itself. If the driver is abnormal or fails to be installed, you can use the following driver. The driver supports only 6.2 or later versions but does not support 7.0.
- Product configuration performance accessories are completely the same.
- Personal version: 1 year for warranty, 1 year for service period; Enterprise version: 2 years for warranty, 2 years for service period.
- Power is required only when the serial port is used.
- AVR STUDIO 5 or 6 doses do not need the serial port anymore.
- AVR STUDIO 5 is the default version.
- If the version you got is the old version such as AVR STUDIO 4, you can use 12V power.
It only support the HEX file compiled by the source code.
If you use the HEX file converted by BIN, the file is not supported.
- AVR Studio 4.18 ---》1.0d
- Atmel Studio 6.12 --》1.7d
- Atmel Studio 7 --》1.8d