From Waveshare Wiki
- AVR ISP Programmer, compatible with AT AVRISP from ATMEL
- A professional low cost In-System Programmer. Programs FLASH , EEPROM, Fuses, and Lock Bit through USB
- The PC may identify the USB AVRISP as a USB-to-COM interface. Normally, most PCs may have this driver:
- If the PC cannot identify the USB AVRISP, you can install this driver to your PC: Click here to download
- If the COM port occupied by the USB AVRISP is out of the range of COM1~COM4 (In this example, it is COM6 as the figure above shows), please modify the relative COM port number to the range of COM1~COM4, so that the USB AVRISP can work properly.
If you require technical support, please go to the Support page and open a ticket.