USB 3.2 Gen1 TO Gigabit ETH
From Waveshare Wiki
This product is a USB 3.2 Gen1 to Gigabit Ethernet port wired Internet converter, equipped with Realtek RTL8153 original high-performance main control chip, multi-system compatibility, driver-free, plug and play, support Win7/8/8.1/10 , Mac, Linux, Android and other systems.
Support wired gigabit network, fast network speed, low latency, stable performance, play games, watch high-definition movies without lag, easily solve problems such as no network port or network card damage.
- Main control chip: RTL8153
- Network port type: RJ45 Gigabit Ethernet port
- USB interface: USB 3.2 Gen1 (If connected to the USB 2.0 interface, the network speed cannot reach Gigabit)
- Network standard: 10/100/1000Mbps
- Support system: Win7/8/8.1/10, Mac, Linux, Android
- Line length: about 15cm (measured manually and there may be errors)
- Status light: green light is always on, yellow light is flashing