From Waveshare Wiki
Industrial grade USB HUB, extending 4 x USB 2.0 ports, suitable for industrial/office environments with higher-level device requirements.
- 4 x extended USB ports, compatible with USB 2.0 / 1.1.
- Industrial grade HUB chip
- ESD protection for each USB port, preventing electric surge damage and data loss.
- Over-voltage protection, effectively preventing other high voltage power input from damaging the connected devices.
- Multiple protection circuits: over-voltage, over-current, short circuit, over-temperature, reverse current, under-voltage lock-out, 8KV ESD protection, filtering protection, etc.
- LED indicators for monitoring operating statuses of power supply and USB ports.
- Industrial grade metal case, rugged & durable, with mounting holes for easy installation.
- Standard: USB2.0
- Data rate: up to 480Mbps
- USB HUB INPUT:
- Operating voltage: 5V
- Connector: USB-A
- USB OUTPUT:
- Operating voltage: [email protected]:1.2A①
- Connector: USB-A
- External Power:
- Power supply voltage: DC 5V②
- Connect: DC jack
- Operating environment: -40°C ~ 85°C
- OS Support: Mac OS (8.6 or above), Linux(2.4.20 or above), Windows 11/10/8.1/8/7/XP
①: up to 1.2A Max output current for each USB port, when there's enough power input.
②: comes with a 5V 2A power supply, it is recommended to use another 5V 4A or above power supply for higher USB loads.
The USB HUB 4U is plug-and-play for most of the PC or SBC.
- The HUB can only support 5V power input, if the supply voltage is too high, the protective circuit will cut off the power directly.
- This HUB has four USB output ports and supports up to 1.2A Max output current for each USB port. If the working current of the USB device is larger than 1.2A, the short-protective circuit will be activated and you need to remove the USB device to restore it.
- The working temperature of the HUB is -40°C ~ 85°C, with no condensation. Note that this device is not waterproof.
- LED1 ~ LED4 is the working indicator of every USB port, the indicators light if the USB ports are connected and enumerated successfully.
- The red PWR LED is the power indicator of the USB HUB.
Please check if you have connected the correct power adapter for the USB HUB and check if the USB device works normally first by connecting it to another PC directly. If the USB device works normally with other PC, please check if your PC has a pre-installed USB driver.
If you require technical support, please go to the Support page and open a ticket.