From Waveshare Wiki
- 3 x extended USB ports, compatible with USB 2.0 / 1.1 transmission.
- 3-U high-speed USB port, up to 480Mbps.
- Onboard 1-Ch RTL8152B Ethernet chip, 100M network transmission.
- Industrial grade HUB chip.
- ESD protection for each USB port, preventing electric surge damage and data loss.
- Over-voltage protection, effectively preventing other high-voltage power inputs from damaging the connected devices.
- Multiple protection circuits: over-voltage, over-current, short circuit, over-temperature, reverse current, under voltage lock-out, 8KV ESD protection, filtering protection, etc.
- LED indicators for monitoring operating statuses of power supply, network port, and USB ports.
- Industrial grade metal case, rugged & durable, with mounting holes for easy installation.
- Only supports 5V, and it will automatically power off when the voltage is too high.
- Three USB output transmission ports and its maximum output current is 1.2A. If you exceed this limit, the short-circuit protection will be triggered, which requires the removal of the device to restore.
- One RJ45 Ethernet port: its orange indicator will flash when connecting to the network normally, and the green one and the LINK LED will be always on.
- LED1-LED3 indicates the enumerable situation of each USB. If there is one USB is connected and enumerated successfully, the corresponding LED will be on.
- The red PWR LED indicates it is powered on.
- The operating temperature: -40 ℃~85 ℃. Note that there is no condensation, and this module is not waterproof.
Please check whether the USB device is short-circuited, make sure it is powered on normally, and ensure the device is operated normally on the computer or the other devices. If the industrial control computer or the other devices are connected to the product, please check whether the USB has a driver.
Question:Why the LED is not on and there is no USN device found in the PC after connecting the USB device?
If there is no LED on, which means the USB fails to enumerate or there is no USB device that can be found, you can try to plug the USB device again as this may be caused by the USB port not being plugged in tightly.
If you require technical support, please go to the Support page and open a ticket.