From Waveshare Wiki
Industrial Grade USB HUB, Extending 4 x USB 2.0 Ports, Switchable Dual Hosts.
- 4 x extended USB ports, switchable two inputs, sharing USB devices for two hosts.
- Industrial grade HUB chip
- ESD protection for each USB port, preventing electric surge damage and data loss.
- Over-voltage protection, effectively preventing other high voltage power input from damaging the connected devices.
- Multiple protection circuits: over-voltage, over-current, short circuit, over-temperature, reverse current, under-voltage lock-out, 8KV ESD protection, filtering protection, etc.
- Industrial grade metal case, rugged & durable, with mounting holes for easy installation.
- Connect a 5V power adapter to the device, the inside protective circuit will cut off the power if the input voltage is too high.
- Four USB output ports, support up to 1.2A current. The short-circuit protection is activated if the current is over 1.2A and you need to remove the device to restore it.
- Working temperature range: -40°C ~ 85°C (No condensate).
- The LED1 ~ LED4 are the indicators of USB ports, light on if the USB device is connected and success to be enumerated.
- PWR is the power indicator.
- Please check if you have connected the correct power adapter.
- Check whether the USB device was shorted.
- Check the USB device first at another PC and check if the related driver was installed.
If you require technical support, please go to the Support page and open a ticket.