UART Fingerprint Sensor (E)
As a highly integrated capacitive fingerprint recognition module, UART Fingerprint Sensor (E) integrates fingerprint recognition core board and capacitive fingerprint module sensor, which greatly reduces its size. It adopts the high-performance Cortex core, integrates high-security commercial fingerprint algorithm, supports fingerprint enrolling, image acquisition, feature finding, template generating and storing, fingerprint matching, and so on.
- Easy to use by some simple commands, you don't have to know any fingerprint technology, or the module inter structure.
- Commercial fingerprinting algorithm, supports functions like fingerprint enrolling, fingerprint matching, fingerprint image acquisition, and fingerprint feature uploading, stable performance, fast identification.
- Capacitive sensitive detection, just touch the collecting window lightly for fast verification.
- Highly integrated hardware, processor and sensor in one small chip, suitable for small size applications.
- Embedded human sensor, the processor will enter sleep automatically, and wake up when touching, lower power consumption.
- Onboard UART connector, easy to connect with hardware platforms like STM32 and Raspberry Pi.
- Sensor: capacitive touch sensor
- Resolution: 508 DPI
- Image pixels:160 × 160
- Image greyscale: 8
- Sensor dimension: 11.2 × 12.2 mm
- Fingerprint capacity: 3000
- Matching time: <200ms (1:N, and N≤100)
- False acceptance rate: < 0.001%
- False rejection rate: < 0.1%
- Operating voltage: 3.3V
- Operating current: < 50mA
- Sleep current: < 16uA
- ESD: contact discharge 8KV / aerial discharge 15KV
- Communication port: UART
- Baudrate: 19200 bps
- Operating environment:
- Temperature: -20°C~70°C
- Humidity: 40% RH~85% RH (no condensation)
- Storage environment
- Temperature: -40°C~85°C
- Humidity: <85% RH (no condensation)
- RX:Serial data input (TTL level)
- TX:Serial port data output (TTL level)
- RST:Sleep Control Interface:
- High level: module power supply - start
- Low level: module power down - sleep
- WAKE: wake-up pin, when RST is at low level (sleep), the fingerprint module will be activated when the finger touches the surface of the collector, and this pin outputs a high level.
If you require technical support, please go to the Support page and open a ticket.