Template:Touch Setting on Win 10 PC
Touch Settings on Win 10 PC
Some users want to connect more than one display to their PC. Here we talk about how to setting the touch to make the touchscreen to control its screen separately.
- Connect touchscreen to PC. Here we use an standard PC monitor and connect an 7inch HDMI LCD (C) for example. We make the monitor as main screen and the touchscreen as secondary screen.
- By default,The touchscreen can only control cursor on the main screen. Here we set it to control the secondary screen
- Open Control Panel and search Tablet PC setting on the control panel and open the tool
- Click button "Setup..." to setting the touchscreen
- After click the setup you can find that there is prompt on your first screen with white color background and other screens are white.
- If we want the touch of the touchscreen to control the desktop of the touchscreen itself. Just press Enter key to pass the first screen. And the second screen, when you find that the black text is displayed on the touchscreen, just touch the center of the touchscreen to finish this setting.
- After this setting, the touch on the screen will just control this touchscreen even thought it is not the main screen.
1 If the first screen and the second screen are touchscreen as well, you can touch them when the text is displayed on the screens. Then you can find that all the touchscreen can work.
2 This method is just tested on win 10 PC.