Template: ESP32 e-Paper WiFi-Example
How to Use
- Go to the Loader_esp32wf directory, double click Loader_esp32wf.ino file to open the project.
- Choose Tools->Boards->ESP32 Dev Module in IDE menu, and select the correct COM port:Tools->Port
- Open the srvr.h file, modify the ssid and password to your actual WiFi used.
- Click the Upload icon to build the project and upload it to the ESP32 driver board.
- Open the serial monitor, set the baud rate to 115200. Then you can get the information printed like the IP of the ESP32 board.
- Open a browser on the PC or mobile phone (Note that you should connect your PC/Phone to the same network as the ESP32 board), go to the webpage with the IP address of the ESP32 board:
- There are five areas in the webpage：
- Image Operation：
Select Image file: Click the option to choose a picture from PC/phone
- Image Operation：
Level: mono: Black/White image level processing.
Level: color: Colorful image level processing (only valid for colorful display)
Dithering: mono: Black/White image Dithering processing
Dithering: color: Colorful image Dithering processing (only valid for colorful display)
Update image: Upload image to ESP32 board and display it.
- IP Information: In this are, the IP information of the ESP32 board connected is listed.
- Image Size Setting: x and y is the beginning position on the image. For example, if you select an image with 800x480 resolution, and the display you connect is the 2.13. The 2.13inch display cannot display the whole picture, the codes will crop the picture according to the resolution of displays. If you set the x and y, the codes will set the (x, y) as the being pixel where it starts to crop. w and h is the resolution of the displays choose.
Note: If you modify the x and y value, you need to click the Level or Dithering options to process the image again.
- Display Type: You should first select the display size here according to the display used.
- Image Preview: it will display the original image selected and the image processed.
- PS: The upload progress value is printed at the bottom of the webpage when uploading.
- In area ① click Select image file to choose a picture, you can also drag the picture to the Original image area directly.
- In area ④ choose the type according to the display, for example 1.54b
- In area ① choose an algorithm to process the image, for example Dithering: color
- In area ① click Upload image to upload the image and display.