Solar Power Manager
|PRODUCT||SOLAR POWER MANAGER||SOLAR POWER MANAGER (B)||SOLAR POWER MANAGER (C)|
||6V ~ 24V (6V by default)||6V ~ 24V (18V by default)|
|RECHARGING||Solar panel, power adapter, USB|
|BATTERY||3.7V 850mAh 14500 Li-ion battery (NOT included)||3.7V 10000mAh Li-po battery||3x 18650 Li-ion battery 7800mAh (NOT included)|
|USB INPUT||5V (Micro USB)||5V (TYPE-C, with PD quick charge support)|
|5V OUTPUT||5V / 1A (USB OUT, pin header)
3.3V / 1A (pin header)
|5V / 3A (USB-OUT, TYPE-C)|
|RECHARGING CUTOFF VOLTAGE||4.2V ± 1％|
|OVER DISCHARGING PROTECTION VOLTAGE||2.9V ± 1％||3.0V ± 1％|
|SOLAR PANEL RECHARGING EFFICIENCY||About 78%|
|USB RECHARGING EFFICIENCY||About 82%||About 93%|
|BATTERIES BOOST OUTPUT EFFICIENCY||About 86%||About 90%|
|QUIESCENT CURRENT (MAX)||<2mA|
|OPERATING TEMPERATURE||-40℃ ~ 85℃|
|DIMENSIONS (mm)||65.2 × 56.2 × 22.9||108.0 × 71.0 × 25.2||119.0 × 71.0 × 25.2|
Lithium Batteries Usage Notes
- Li-ion and Li-po batteries are quite unstable. They may cause fire, personal injury, or property damage if they're not properly recharged or used.
- Do not reversely connect the polarities when recharging or discharging the battery. Do not use an inferior charger/charging panel to recharge the battery.
- Do not mix use old batteries with new ones, avoid using batteries of different brands.
- When buying a Lithium battery, should always make sure the battery specification is compatible with the expansion board. Choose batteries from the formal manufacturer, and ensure the batteries will work stably and safely by aging test.
- Lithium batteries have a limited cycle life, they will also deteriorate as time goes by. Should be replaced with new ones when the batteries reach their max cycle life or work over two years, whichever comes first.
- Should be placed carefully and properly, keep it away from inflammable and explosive articles, away from children, and avoid any safety accident caused by careless storage.
This product adopts CN3791 as the solar charging management chip, suitable for charging 3.7V lithium batteries with 6V~24V solar panels, and is compatible with 14500 batteries and regular PH2.0 polymer battery interfaces. It is equipped with a lithium battery buck-boost chip and voltage regulator, supporting 5V/1A output. It can indirectly convert solar energy into electricity to supply low-power IoT and other green environmental protection projects. It has MPPT maximum power point tracking function and multiple protection circuits, which work efficiently, stably, and safely, and can be used in solar power generation, low-power IoT, and other green environmental protection projects.
- Supports MPPT (Maximum Power Point Tracking) function, maximizing the efficiency of the solar panel.
- Supports solar panel / USB connection battery charging.
- For 6V~24V solar panels, DC-002 jack input or screw terminal input.
- Onboard the MPPT SET switch, and select the level close to the input level to improve charging efficiency.
- Onboard two power output interfaces: USB port for 5V output, pin-header for 3.3V or 5V output.
- Onboard high-capacity aluminum electrolytic capacitor and SMD ceramic capacitor, reducing the ripple, and stable performance.
- 14500 battery holder and PH2.0 battery connector, for connecting multi kinds of 3.7V rechargeable Li battery.
- Several LED indicators, for monitoring the status of solar panels and batteries.
- Multi-protection circuits: overcharge/over-discharge/reverse protection/overheat/over current, stable and safe to use.
Question:There are two types of 5V output, USB and pin headers, can I power two Arduino boards at the same time?
Question:This charging device with solar panels, how long does it usually take to fill this battery?
If you require technical support, please go to the Support page and open a ticket.