PoE HAT (E)
This is a mini IEEE 802.3af-compliant PoE HAT for Raspberry Pi 3B+/4B. If you already have an IEEE 802.3af-compliant PoE router or switch, with this HAT you can provide both network connection and power supply for your Raspberry Pi in one cable.
- Suitable for the Raspberry Pi 3B+/4B, it can be used with the official Raspberry Pi case without taking up more space
- PoE (Power Over Ethernet) capability, IEEE 802.3af-compliant
- Fully isolated switched-mode power supply (SMPS)
- Smaller and more flexible with a more compact component layout
- POE Power Input: 37V~57V DC
- POE Power Output: 5V/2.5A DC
- Network Standard: 802.3af PoE-compliant
- Dimensions: 65.00 × 32.00mm
Working With Raspberry Pi
Insert the PoE_HAT(E) into the Raspberry Pi, as shown below:
Working with the official Raspberry Pi case, as shown below:
Note: Because the case is relatively closed, the fan cannot play its full effect. Please do not work under high load for a long time when using this case.
Connect to the cooling fan, as shown in the picture below: