POD 2.8inch Resistivee Touch Display Module
From Waveshare Wiki
The POD 2.8inch Resistive Touch Display Module is the 2.8inch LCD expansion module designed for the Raspberry Pi Zero 2 W.
- Onboard 2.8inch resistive touch LCD display with 240×320 resolution.
- 4x user buttons for user-defined functions.
- Onboard 40PIN GPIO header, for connecting with other POD modules or Raspberry Pi boards.
- Nice looking ABS case, continues the design style of the POD series, with a 2.8-inch screen window on the front and the matte finish bottom.
- This module is designed for Pi Zero 2 W and is also suitable for other Raspberry Pi boards.
- Insert the LCD module into the 40PIN header of the Pi Zero 2W.
- Normally program the system to the SD card, and boot after inserting the Pi Zero 2W.
- Connect the network for the Raspberry Pi, open the terminal of the Raspberry Pi, and input the following commands to install the driver.
curl https://download.argon40.com/podsystem.sh | bash
- Select the corresponding setting option according to the prompts.
- Reboot the system and then normally display.
- Open the terminal and open the POD system configure interface after inputting the commands.
- If you want to uninstall the POD driver, you can input the following commands.