LPC ISP Programming
From Waveshare Wiki
We use Flash Magic to program Hex file to the LPC chip. (We use Open4337 development board at this example.)
- Jumper setting: Set jumper ISP(/USART0) on and set jumper BOOT CONFIG to 0.
- Connect the USB (mini) interface of USART0 to the USB port of a PC. As shown in the following figure.
- Install Flash Magic.
- Power on the target board and run Flash magic. Operate the board as follows.
- Set the software:
- Click "Select Device" and select LPC4337.
- Flash Bank: select Bank 0 as default.(It depends on the Hex file.)
- COM Port: choose the COM Port according to which port has connected to the USART.
- Baud Rate: choose appropriate baud rate 57600. (57600 is balanced between Download speed and stability)
- Oscillator(MHZ): input 12, according to the onboard crystal.
- Check "Erase blocks used by Hex File", "Verify after programming" and "Activate Flash Bank";
- Click "Browse" and select the Hex file for programming.
- Click "Start" to start programing. (If any error occur, please reconnect the board, reset it, and restart the software.)