From Waveshare Wiki
HDMI-SWITCHER-3IN-1OUT is an HDMI switcher that supports [email protected] and 4K*2K (YCbCr420) @60Hz resolution HDMI input signals, and the adjustable drive capability of the equalizer and output at the HDMI input can adapt to different lengths and qualities of cable so that TMDS signals transmitted at high speeds always have the best performance.
- 3-IN HDMI
- 1-Out HDMI
- Support HDMI1.4b and DVI1.0 standard
- Support up to 3Gbps
- Built-in equalizer in the input terminal can automatically adjust the input terminal
- Built-in output driver regulator automatically adjusts the output signal amplitude
How To Use
- Connect the HDMI signal source to the input terminal of HDMI-SWITCHER-3IN-1OUT (the device will automatically identify and turn on the corresponding LED).
- Connect the HDMI output terminal to the HDMI receiving device such as the display and so on.
- Now the HDMI output is the picture of the HDMI signal source connected at the last time.
- Press the switch button, and the device switch to the HDMI signal in order and automatically ignore the unconnected HDMI signal number.
If you require technical support, please go to the Support page and open a ticket.