From Waveshare Wiki
HDMI-SPLITTER-1IN-4OUT, an HDMI splitter, allows multi-display devices to share one HDMI source. Support the HDMI input signal with 4K x [email protected] and 4K/2K (YCbCr420)@60Hz resolution, and the equalizer at the HDMI input end and the adjustable drive capability at the output end can adapt to wires of different lengths and qualities, making the high-speed TMDS signal always have the best performance.
- 1-ch HDMI input
- 4-ch HDMI output
- Compatible with HDMI1.4B and DVI 1.0
- Data rates up to 3Gbps
- Built-in input equalizer can automatically adjust the input signal, for getting higher-quality TMDS input
- Built-in output drive regulator, can automatically adjust the output signal amplitude, for getting higher quality TMDS output
- Connect the HDMI signal source to the input of this product (the device will automatically identify and light up the corresponding LED).
- Connect the HDMI output port to an HDMI receiving device, such as a display, etc.
- At this time, the devices connected to the output port will display the same screen.
- Note: The HDMI output screen should be compatible with all HDMI input devices. If the output is 2K resolution, all connected input devices must support 2K resolution, otherwise, there will be an abnormal display.
If you require technical support, please go to the Support page and open a ticket.