From Waveshare Wiki
HDMI Signal Extender, 1080P high-definition & lossless transmission, transmission distance up to 50m via CAT-5E/6 network cable.
- Transmission standard: HDMI1.4B
- Max. transmission distance: 50M (CAT-6 is recommended)
- Supported resolution: 1080p/1080i/720p/576p/576i/480p/480i
- Support color depth 10/12/16-bit mode
- Support DVI/HDMI
- Power input: DC 5V 1A
- Connect the HDMI signal source to the HDMI input port of the transmitter.
- Connect the HDMI output port of the receiver to the HDMI transmitter, such as the display device.
- Connect the transmitter and the receiver via a network cable.
- Respectively connect the transmitter and receiver to the DC 5V 1A power supply.
- Connect to the HDMI output device.