3-CH Relay for Jetson Nano
Quality 3-Ch Relay Expansion Board Designed For Jetson Nano, Optocoupler Isolation.
- Standard 40PIN GPIO header, directly pluggable onto the Jetson Nano.
- Incorporate quality relay component, max load: ≤5A 250V AC or ≤5A 30V DC.
- Optocoupler isolation, prevents interference from the high-voltage circuit.
- Indicators for monitoring the relay operating status.
- Control pins of relays are configurable via jumpers.
- Acrylic bottom panel, isolating the Jetson Nano from the relay expansion board.
The pins which are used for cotnrolling the channle of Relay are listed :
【Note】The silk printing of PCB is based on BCM libraries.
Relay_JMP is a relay control pin selection jumper. When the jumper caps are connected, you can use Raspberry Pi to control the relays.
For example: If you want to stack A and B, then: the jumper caps of board A should be placed at P21, P20, and P26; the jumper caps of board B should be placed at P16, P19, and P13.
Use with Jetson Nano
Download Demo Codes
Open a terminal, download the demo codes, and unzip it.
sudo apt-get install p7zip wget https://files.waveshare.com/upload/f/f8/3-ch_Realy_for_jetsonnano.7z 7zr x 3-ch_Realy_for_jetsonnano.7z -r -o./3-ch_Realy_for_jetsonnano cd 3-ch_Realy_for_jetsonnano
Hardware configuration: set the jumpers on D21, D20, and D26 (default setting).
Go to the directory 3-ch_Realy_for_jetsonnano and run the following commands:
sudo python test.py
Expect result: The Relay channels onboard are toggled and the LEDs indicate according to the status of the channel. You can press Ctrl+C to stop.
The example uses the Python Web framework to control the Relay board.
Open a terminal and run the following commands:
sudo apt-get install python-bottle cd python-bottle sudo python main.py
Open a Chrome browser, and go to page [IP of Jetson nano ]:8080.
for example: 192.168.1.11:8080
Then you can click the icon on the Webpage to troggle the relay.