3-CH Relay for Jetson Nano
Quality 3-Ch Relay Expansion Board Designed For Jetson Nano, Optocoupler Isolation
- Standard 40PIN GPIO header, directly pluggable onto the Jetson Nano
- Incorporate quality relay component, max load: ≤5A 250V AC or ≤5A 30V DC
- Optocoupler isolation, prevent interference from the high voltage circuitry
- Indicators for monitoring the relay operating status
- Control pins of relays are configurable via jumpers
- Acrylic bottom panel, isolating the Jetson Nano from the relay expansion board
The pins which are used for cotnrolling the channle of Relay are listed :
【Note】The silk printing of PCB is based on BCM libraries.
Relay_JMP is used to configure the control pins. If you plug the jumpers on the pins, channels are connected to the GPIO of Jetson for controlling.
For example, if you want to stack two relay boards for 6-CH, you can stack board A on the board B and: Set the jumpers of board A on D21, D20, D26. Set the jumpers of board B on D16, D19, D13.
Download Demo Codes
Open a terminal, download the demo codes and unzip it
sudo apt-get install p7zip wget https://www.waveshare.com/w/upload/f/f8/3-ch_Realy_for_jetsonnano.7z 7zr x 3-ch_Realy_for_jetsonnano.7z -r -o./3-ch_Realy_for_jetsonnano cd 3-ch_Realy_for_jetsonnano
Hardware configuration: set the jumpers on D21, D20, D26 (default setting)
Go to the directory 3-ch_Realy_for_jetsonnano and run the following commands:
sudo python test.py
Expect result: The Relay channels onboard are toggled and the LEDs indicate according to the status of the channel. You can press Ctrl+C to
The example use python Web framework to control the Relay board.
Open a terminal and run the following commands：
sudo apt-get install python-bottle cd python-bottle sudo python main.py
Open a chrome browser, and go to page [IP of Jetson nano ]:8080.
for example: 192.168.1.11:8080
Then you can click the icon on the Webpage to troggle the relay.
If you require technical support, please go to the Support page and open a tickets.