10.1inch HDMI LCD (D) (with case)
IPS, 1280×800, 10.1 inch Capacitive Touch Screen LCD, Supports Multi mini-PCs, Multi Systems
- 10.1inch IPS screen,1280x800 high resolution
- Toughened glass capacitive touch panel, 6H hardness
- Supports popular mini PCs such as Raspberry Pi, BB Black, as well as general desktop computers
- When works with Raspberry Pi, supports Raspbian, Ubuntu, WIN10 IOT, single touch, and driver free
- When work as a computer monitor, supports Windows 10/8.1/8/7, ten-points touch, and driver free
- Play videos via USB flash drive, supported formats include MP4, AVI, RMVB, etc.
- Dual HDMI ports, one-key switching without frequent plugging
- Multi languages OSD menu, for power management, brightness/contrast adjustment, etc.
- Controlled via infrared remote controller OR onboard buttons
- 3.5mm audio jack, supports HDMI audio output
- Embedded ferrite Hi-Fi speaker
- Also supports VGA input (specific cable is required and should be purchased separately)
- 100x100mm spacing mounting holes (M4 screw hole) for general wall mount
- Comes with 45° tilt angle stand
Working with PC
This product supports Windows 10/8.1/8/7 OS.：
1. Connect a 12V/1A power adapter to DC interface of LCD, you could see that the backlight of LCD is on, and it will show the signal source (HDMI1/HDMI2/VGA).
2. Connect the TOUCH interface of LCD to the USB interface of PC . Waiting for a moment, The touch will be recognized by Windows automatically
3. If you use HDMI, you need to connect the HDMI interface of LCD to the HDMI port of PC. About 5s later, you can see that the LCD display properly. If you need the audio, you need to insert a 3.5mm earphones to HP ports.
4. Use VGA,you need to connect the VGA interface of LCD to PC's VGA ports by Mini HDMI to VGA Cable
1) If the LCD cannot display properly, please check whether the signal source is set incorrectly.
2) If multi screen are connected to one PC at the same time, you can only control the cursor by this LCD, so please set the LCD as main screen.
3) Some of PC cannot support HDMI screen Hot Plug . In this case, restart the PC can solve.
4) HP audio output only works while using HDMI communication
5) Mini HDMI to VGA Cable is necessary and need to be purchased separately if you use VGA communication.
Working with Raspberry Pi
Supports Raspbian/Ubuntu mate/Windows 10 iot Core
When working with Raspberry Pi, you should set the resolution of the LCD by yourself, or else the LCD screen will not work. For more detail information, please read the following section.
1) Download the Raspbian image from Raspberry Pi web site. Write the image to a TF card. 2) Append the following lines to the config.txt file which is located in the root of your TF card:
max_usb_current=1 hdmi_group=2 hdmi_mode=87 hdmi_cvt 1280 800 60 6 0 0 0
You must make sure that there are no spaces on either side of the equal sign.
3) Save and insert the TF card to your Pi
4) Connect the Touch interface of LCD to USB port of Raspberry Pi
5) Connect HDMI interface of LCD to HDMI port of Raspberry Pi
6) Power up the LCD
7) Power up your Raspberry Pi
Note: If your LCD works properly, don't update the firmware.