- Compatible with AT AVRISP, easy to use, stable and reliable
- Identified as AVRISP/STK500 in AVRStudio, high speed programming
- Firmware is upgradable to Support Future Devices
- Automatic Upgrade
- AVR Studio or WINAVR(GCC) is used as front-end software
- Supports the program files generated by IAR, ICCAVR, CVAVR
- USB AVRISP CH supports all AVR 8-bit RISC Micro Controllers with ISP programming option. Support for new devices will be added through new versions of AVR Studio.
- Supports AT86RF401/AT89S51/AT89S52
Refer to AVRStudio 4.18, the following devices are supported:
*Supports all low voltage versions of the devices with suffix of L/V, such as ATmega16L, ATmega48V
- High speed programs FLASH , EEPROM, Fuses, and Lock Bit
- It takes only 5.5S to program a 12K program file with verification (AVRISP should be set to high speed 926K mode while the default frequency is 230K)
- Uses a quasi-USB interface for communication with the front-end software (Probably AVR Studio)
- Using CH340G, the USB To UART chip
- The COM port is configurable, a PC could connects to several USB AVRISP CH at the same time
The USB AVRISP CH connects to the target board through 3 optional cables. Depending on the existed connector on the target board, the cable has to be changed accordingly.
- Standard 10-pin ISP Connector, Using 10-pin ISP cable mounted on the AVRISP directly
- Standard 6-pin ISP Connector, Using 10-pin to 6-pin ISP cable
- Custom ISP Connector, Using 10-wire multicolour custom connector cable
The figure 1 and 2 shows the pinouts for the 10-pin and 6-pin ISP connectors.
|Figure 1. 6-pin ISP Connector
|Figure 2. 10-pin ISP Connector
- Draws power from the USB bus, No need for Additional Power Supply
- The target board should be powered from Another Power Supply