Template: Solar Power Manager C Guides
How to use
- Turn the switch to ON and press the BOOT button. The LEDs will turn on and indicate the capacity.
- Connect the solar panel to DC-002 or the screw terminal with the adapter. If the connection is correct, the Solar Charger indicator turns on. If you reverse the connection, the Solar Warning indicator will turn on. The Solar Done indicator will turn on if the battery is fully charged and turns off the Solar Charge indicator.
- If you connect the power adapter to the TYPE-C interface, the Quick LED indicates the fast charge mode. The LED is off if your charger doesn't support a fast charge. The indicators of capacity flashing when charging and turn off when fully charging.
- The Type-C interface can only be used for discharging, you can connect it to power other USB devices.
- USB -OUT interface can be used for powering other USB devices.
⚫BOOT button: single-click to enable 5V output, double-click to disable ⚫If the working current of the load is less than 40mA, the board goes into sleep mode and cuts off the 5V output. ⚫The fast charge mode can only work if the power adapter supports fast charging.
Working with Raspberry Pi
This board can be used with Solar Powering Applications for MCU and SBC like Raspberry Pi/ Jetson Nano / Arduino and so on.
If you need to change the input voltage of the solar panel, you need to take apart the case and change the setting of the DIP switch in PCBA, For example, if you want to change the voltage to 18V: