Template: SIM7600X 4G HAT User Manual
From Waveshare Wiki
Revision as of 11:24, 22 October 2020 by Waveshare-eng11 (Created page with "==Features== *40PIN GPIO extension header for connecting Jetson Nano *Supports dial-up, telephone call, SMS, mail, TCP, UDP, DTMF, HTTP, FTP, etc. *Supports GPS, BeiDou, Glona...")
- 40PIN GPIO extension header for connecting Jetson Nano
- Supports dial-up, telephone call, SMS, mail, TCP, UDP, DTMF, HTTP, FTP, etc.
- Supports GPS, BeiDou, Glonass, LBS base station positioning
- Onboard USB interface, to test AT Commands, get GPS positioning data, and so on
- Breakout UART control pins, to connect with host boards like Arduino/STM32
- SIM card slot, supports 1.8V/3V SIM card
- Onboard 3.5mm audio jack with earphone and mic support, for making telephone calls
- 2x LED indicators, easy to monitor the working status
- Onboard voltage translator, the operating voltage can be configured to 3.3V or 5V via jumper
- Baudrate: 300bps ~ 4Mbps (default: 115200bps)
- Autobauding baudrate: 9600bps ~ 115200bps
- Control via AT commands (3GPP TS 27.007, 27.005, and V.25TER command set)
- Supports SIM application toolkit: SAT Class 3, GSM 11.14 Release 99, USAT
Test in PC
- Insert the SIM card and earphone to the SIM7600X board, if you want to test the TF card slot, you can also insert a TF card to the card slot.
- Connect the USB interface of SIM7600X board to PC.
- The PWR indicator turns on after connecting
- Long-press the PWR button for 1, the NET LED turns on and became flashing after 10s. (If the NET indicator keeps solid, please check if the SIM card is workable)
- Check the Device Manager of PC, the several COM ports will be recognized:
- If the COM ports are recognized with an exclamation symbol, you should install the driver manually.
【Note】If you want to let the module power on automatically after booting, you can just connect PWR pin to GND and connect P7 pin to GND.
【Note】Reference of indicators