Template:Pico Motor Driver Guide
Please refer to Raspberry Pi's guide: https://www.raspberrypi.org/documentation/pico/getting-started/
1. Open a terminal of Raspberry Pi
2. Download and unzip the demo codes
sudo apt-get install p7zip-full cd ~ sudo wget https://www.waveshare.com/w/upload/5/5c/Pico-Motor-Driver-code.7z 7z Pico_pico-Motor-Driver-code.7z -o./pico-Motor-Driver-code.7z cd ~/pico-Motor-Driver-code
1. Refer to Raspberry Pi's guides to setup Micropython firmware for Pico
2. Open the Thonny IDE, and drag the demo to IDE and run on Pico as below.
3. Click the "run" icon to run the MicroPython demo codes.
- Download and unzip the demo to your Windows desktop, refer to Raspberry Pi's guides to set up the Windows software environment settings.
- Press and hold the BOOTSEL button of Pico, connect the USB of Pico to the PC with a MicroUSB cable. Import c or python program into Pico to make it run.