Template: MQ-7 Gas Sensor Arduino Guide
From Waveshare Wiki
The examples provided are based on the Arduino UNO, if you need to use other Arduino boards, please check if the board is compatible with the UNO.
|AOUT||A0||Analog data output|
|DOUT||D2||Digital data output|
- Please download and install Arduino IDE to your PC.
- Download the demo codes, unzip and find the Arduino examples.
- Open the Gas_Sensor.ino file by the Arduino IDE.
- Build and upload the codes to the UNO board.
- After downloading, you can run SSCOM to connect the MQ2 module so as to check the sensor.
- The sensor needs to preheat for about a minute to heat the internal sensitive materials of the sensor.
- Put the sensor inside the device containing sensitive gas, and the indicator on the module lights up. The indicator goes off when the sensor is removed from the device.