Template: ESP32 S2 Spec
This is a compact WiFi development board with plenty of peripheral interfaces, integrated low-power WiFi System-on-Chip (SoC), and a mass memory, supporting the Raspberry Pi Pico expansion board ecosystem. Equipped with a hardware crypto accelerator, RNG, HMAC, and Digital Signature module, it can meet the security requirements of the Internet of Things. Multiple low-power operating states to satisfy power requirements in IoT, mobile devices, wearable electronics, smart homes, and other application scenarios, etc.
ESP32-S2 Standard Ver.
- Support Raspberry Pi Pico expansion board ecosystem to satisfy creative IoT application development.
- Xtensa single-core 32-bit LX7 microprocessor, ESP32-S2FH4, supports clock frequency up to 240 MHz.
- Integrated 320KB SRAM, 128KB ROM, 8MB PSRAM, 4MB Flash memory.
- Support IEEE802.11 b/g/n, on-board 2.4 GHz WiFi ceramic antenna, up to 150 Mbps data transfer rate.
- USB-C connector, no more plug orientation problem.
- On-chip integrated full-speed USB OTG interface, LCD interface (8-bit serial RGB/8080/6800), TWAI controller (ISO11898-1 compatible), capacitive sensor GPIO, temperature sensor, and RMT (TX/RX).
- On-board 1.8A current high-efficiency boost/buck DC-DC TPS63000 power supply IC.
- Support a variety of low-power operating states for adjusting the optimal balance between communication distance, data rate, and power consumption, to meet the power requirements of various application scenarios.
- Castellated module allows soldering direct to user-designed carrier boards.
- All features of the ESP32-S2 Standard Ver.
- On-board 0.96inch 160×80 pixels 65K color IPS LCD display.
- On-board single 3.7V lithium battery charge/discharge header, suitable for mobile IoT product design.
ESP32-S2-Pico, ESP32-S2-LCD-0.96 bring out the same pins, all the pins can be set to SPI, I2C, UART, TWAI, AD/DA, I2S hardware functions through the powerful IO MUX of ESP32-S2,
- Putting the default UART0 pin in a fixed position, do not recommend setting it to other functions
- ESP32-S2 has 2 x 8-bit DACs independent operating channel
- The USB pins of ESP32-S2(GPIO19, GPIO20) can be used for firmware downloading and serial debugging
- For more details, please check ESP32-S2 Datasheet, Chapter 3.10 Peripheral Pin Assignments, and the schematic