| Jetson Xavier NX
NVIDIA Jetson Xavier NX Module.
|| Primary Attribute
Jetson Xavier™ NX brings supercomputer performance to the edge in a small form factor system on module (SOM). With up to 21 TOPS of accelerated computing, it can run modern neural networks in parallel and process data from multiple high-resolution sensors—a requirement for full AI systems. Jetson Xavier NX is production-ready and supports all popular AI frameworks.
- GPU: 384-core NVIDIA Volta™ GPU with 48 Tensor Cores
- CPU: 6-core NVIDIA Carmel ARM®v8.2 64-bit CPU 6 MB L2 + 4 MB L3
- Memory: 8GB 2128-Bit LPDDR4x | 51.2GB/s
- Storage: 16GB eMMC 5.1
- Encode: 4K x 2K 60 Hz (HEVC)
- Decode: 4K x 2K 60 Hz (12-bit support)
- Ethernet: 10/100/1000BASE-T auto-negotiation
- Wireless: 802.11ac WIFI + Bluetooth
- Camera: (16x) CSI-2 Lanes
- Display: HDMI 2.0
- USB: 2x USB 3.1, DP (Optional), PD (Optional) Close-System Debug and Flashing Support on 1 Port
- Others: GPIO, I2C, I2S, SPI, UART
Jetson Official Resources
Please contact us by Email/Skype/WeChat for technology support.Our response may be delay, you can just leave your questions, we will reply to you as soon as possible in working time.