15.6inch HDMI LCD (H) (with case)
15.6inch IPS screen, 1920 x 1080 high rsolution.Toughened class cover. Supports Multi mini-PCs, multi systems.
- 15.6inch IPS screen,1920x1080 high resolution
- Toughened glass capacitive touch panel, 6H hardness, 10-points capacitive touch control.
- When used with Raspberry Pi, supports Raspberry Pi OS / Ubuntu / Kali and Retropie
- When used as a computer monitor, supports Windows 11/10/8.1/8/7
- Multi-languages OSD menu, for power management, brightness/contrast adjustment, etc.
- 3.5mm audio jack, supports HDMI audio output
Working with PC
This product supports Windows 11/10/8.1/8/7 OS.：
1. Connect 12/1A power adapter to the DC interface of LCD, after connecting the backlight will light.
2. Connect the TOUCH interface of LCD to the USB interface of PC. Waiting for a moment, The touch will be recognized by Windows automatically
3. If you use the HDMI interface, you need to connect the HDMI interface of LCD to the HDMI port of PC. After 5s later, you can see that the LCD display properly. If you need the audio, you can insert a 3.5mm earphones to HP ports.
4. If you want to use VGA interface, you need to connect the VGA interface of LCD to PC's VGA ports by Mini HDMI to VGA Cable
1) If multi-screen are connected to one PC at the same time, you can only control the cursor by this LCD, so please set the LCD as the main screen.
2) Some of PC cannot support the HDMI screen Hot Plug. In this case, you can try to reboot the system to make the LCD display normal.
3) HP audio output only works while using HDMI communication
4) Mini HDMI to VGA Cable is necessary and need to be purchased separately if you use VGA communication.
Working with Raspberry Pi
This model can support Raspberry Pi OS / Ubuntu / Kali and Retropie systems. When working with Raspberry Pi, the resolution must be set manually, otherwise, it will cause an abnormal display. For more detailed information, please read the following section.
1. Download the Raspbian image from Raspberry Pi web site.
2. Connect the TF card to your PC and format it by SDFormatter software.
3. Write the .img file to your TF card by Win32DiskImager software. Select the system image downloaded in step 1, and click‘Write’ to write the system image.
4. After the image has finished writing, open the config.txt file in the root directory of the TF card, add the following code at the end of config.txt, then save and quit the TF card safely.
hdmi_group=2 hdmi_mode=82 hdmi_cvt 1920 1080 60 6 0 0 0
You must make sure that there are no spaces on either side of the equal sign.
5. Connect the Touch interface of LCD to USB port of Raspberry Pi
6. Connect the HDMI interface of LCD to HDMI port of Raspberry Pi
7. Save and connect the TF card to your Pi then power up.
Only the 15.6inch HDMI LCD (H) (with case) has the OSD Menu and the related control buttons.
- Power: Turn on/off. LCD If you do not need to use the LCD for a long time, you can use this button to turn off the backlight and reduce power consumption
- Menu: Open OSD Menu/OK. Press the key to open the OSD menu. When using the menu, it can also be used as a confirmation button.
- Up/Left: Direction buttons
- Down/Right: Direction buttons
- Exit: Return
Screen installation reference instructions
The bonding method between the LCD of the screen and the touchpad is using double-sided adhesive. In order to prevent the LCD and the touchpad from peeling off in some special situations (such as when the screen is installed at an angle), it is necessary to make structural support for the LCD when installation. A reference example you can check below.
【Note】 The assembly materials used below are not included in the shipped kit! ! This is only used as a reference for installation and materials.
1. Equipment case
2. Countersunk head machine screw
3. Copper pillar
4. Adhesive sponge
5. Acrylic board (thickness 5mm and above)v 6. Round head machine screw
7. HDMI LCD
1. Fix the Copper pillar ③ on the back of the Equipment case ① with countersunk screws ②, and then embed HDMI LCD ⑦ into the Equipment case ① and bond it firmly. The countersunk screw holes on the casing will be blocked by the edge of the screen. So the screws cannot be seen on the exterior side.
2. Paste the Adhesive sponge ④ with an appropriate thickness on the Acrylic board ⑤, pay attention to the position of the paste to avoid the PCB board, and finally fix it on the copper pillar ③ with the Round head machine screw ⑥. After assembly, make sure that the sponge is fully attached to the back of the LCD.
3. The opening holes on the acrylic board avoid the components on the PCB board to facilitate the connection between the interface and the device
Note: The LCD display surface cannot be installed parallel to the ground, otherwise it will fall off under the action of gravity. In addition, when it needs to be installed at an angle, the back of the LCD screen should be kept at least less than 75 degrees from the horizontal.
3D drawing of assembly effect
- Dimesnion of 15.6inch HDMI LCD (H) (with case)
- Panasonic_SDFormatter-SD card formatting software
- Win32DiskImager-Burn image software
Replace the custom image with the image in this directory /usr/share/plymouth/themes/pix/splash.png
The 15.6inch HDMI LCD (H) (with case) is powered by two parts, one is the POWER interface, which needs to be connected to a 12V 1A power adapter, and the working current is about 12V 0.6A during normal operation.The other is the TOUCH interface, which generally needs to be connected to the USB interface of the host. Power is drawn through the USB interface. The working current is about 5V 80mA.
If you require technical support, please go to the Support page and open a ticket.