15.6inch FHD Monitor
15.6inch Universal Portable Touch Monitor, 1920 × 1080 Full HD, IPS Screen, HDMI/Type-C, Ideal Companion for Various Host Devices.
- Display: 15.6inch, 1920 × 1080 pixels, IPS screen (up to 178° viewing angle).
- Touch panel: capacitive, toughened glass panel, 6H hardness.
- Display interface: Type-C/HDMI.
- Touch interface: Type-C(Can be connected to the Type-C/USB port of the device).
- When used with Raspberry Pi, supports Raspberry Pi OS / Ubuntu / Kali and Retropie.
- When used as a computer monitor, supports Windows 11/10/8.1/8/7.
- Supports notebooks from Apple, HUAWEI, Lenovo, HP, DELL, etc. dual-screen display, balancing the work and entertainment.
- Supports cell phones from HUAWEI, OPPO, Samsung, etc. mirror cast via the Type-C connection, the ideal companion for traveling.
- Supports popular game consoles like Microsoft XBOX360, Sony PS4, and Nintendo Switch.
- Multi-languages OSD menu, for power management, brightness/contrast adjustment, etc.
- USB expansion port for mouse/keyboard.
- Type-C/HDMI audio input, 3.5mm headphone/speaker jack.
- Embedded ferrite Hi-Fi speaker.
- 10000mAh big battery, enables 3-4h playtime on the trip.
Interfaces and Buttons
How to Use
Working with PC
This LCD supports Windows 7/8/8.1/10/11 when working with a PC via HDMI interface.
1. Long-press the ON/OFF button for 1-2 seconds, and the backlight of the LCD will turn on. 【Note】: If the LCD does not respond after pressing the ON/OFF button, please use a 5V power adapter to connect to the DC interface of the LCD for charging. For '15.6inch FHD Monitor for EU', the specification of the power adapter is 5V/3A.
2. Connect the Touch interface of the LCD to the USB port of the PC by USB cable. The touch function is enabled after that.
3. Connect HDMI interface of LCD to HDMI interface of PC by HDMI cable. LCD displays normally after seconds.
1) If you connect multiple screens to your PC, please set this LCD as the main display for properly touching
2) Some PC cannot support hot-plug, in this case, you can try to reboot the system to make the LCD display available
3) Audio output is only available when using the HDMI interface.
Working with Raspberry Pi
This model can support Raspberry Pi OS / Ubuntu / Kali and Retropie systems. When working with Raspberry Pi, the resolution must be set manually, otherwise, it will cause an abnormal display. For more detailed information, please read the following section.
1. Download the Raspbian image from Raspberry Pi website.
2. Connect the TF card to your PC and format it by SDFormatter software.
3. Write the .img file to your TF card by Win32DiskImager software. Select the system image downloaded in step 1, and click "Write" to write the system image.
4. After the image has finished writing, open the config.txt file in the root directory of the TF card, add the following code at the end of config.txt, then save and quit the TF card safely.
hdmi_group=2 hdmi_mode=82 hdmi_cvt 1920 1080 60 6 0 0 0
You must make sure that there are no spaces on either side of the equal sign.
5. Long-press the ON/OFF button for 1-2 seconds, and the backlight of the LCD will turn on.
【Note】: If the LCD does not respond after pressing the ON/OFF button, please use a 5V power adapter to connect to the DC interface of the LCD for charging.
6. Connect the Touch interface of the LCD to the USB port of the Raspberry Pi
7. Connect HDMI interface of LCD to HDMI port of Raspberry Pi. Then power the Raspberry Pi
Working with Smart Phone
1. Connect 5V power adapter to DC interface of LCD (if the internal batteries are fulled, you can skip this step)
2. Long-press the ON/OFF button for 1-2 seconds, and the backlight of the LCD will turn on.
3. Connect Type C of LCD to Type C port of smartphone. The LCD will display after a few seconds.
Replace the custom image with the image in this directory /usr/share/plymouth/themes/pix/splash.png
If you require technical support, please go to the Support page and open a ticket.