13.3inch PiPad C4
This is a 13.3-inch touch all-in-one computer with built-in Raspberry Pi CM4, which can browse web pages, play small games, etc., 1920x1080 HD resolution, with toughened glass capacitive touch panel.
- 13.3inch IPS screen,1920x1080 high resolution
- Embed Raspberry Pi CM4 as controller, quad-core 64-bit Cortext-A72 [email protected], Dual-band WiFi, Bluetooth5.0
- Toughened glass capacitive touch panel, 6H hardness, supports up to 10-points touch
- Embedded ferrite Hi-Fi speaker
- Embedded Microphone And Speaker
- 75x75mm spacing mounting holes (M4 screw hole) for general wall mount
- Comes with 75° tilt angle stand
Difference between Magic mirror and Pipad
The only difference between the Magic mirror and the Pipad is that the Magic mirror use a one-way mirror and the Pipad use Toughened Glass
Write Raspberry Pi OS
- Download the lasted Raspberry Pi OS image from the Rasberry Pi website and write it to an empty micro SD card.
- Create a new Txt file under the BOOT directory of the micro SD card and name it SSH.
- Modify the config.txt file which is located in the BOOT directory, and add the following lines to the config.txt file.
hdmi_group=2 hdmi_mode=82 hdmi_cvt 1920 1080 60 6 0 0 0
- Save and insert the micro SD card into Raspberry Pi.
- Connect the Magic mirror to the network and power on Raspberry Pi.
- After booting, you can access Raspberry Pi via SSH/VNC, or directly connect the keyboard and mouse.
Check the USB Audio Card
- Test the sound output device:
- Test the sound input device:
To reduce consumption, USB interfaces are disabled in CM4 by default. If you need to use USB ports, please add the following line to the config.txt file.
Then reboot the CM4. If you use the newest Bullseye image, the USB2.0 is set to OTG mode by default and occurs the error in CM4:
config failed, hub doesn't have any ports! (err -19)
To remove the errors, you can remove the line otg_mode=1 from the config.txt file and add the line:
Kepp Display Always On
- Modify lightdm.conf.
sudo nano /etc/lightdm/lightdm.conf
- Find the line "Xserver-command" below the [SeatDefaults] section and change it from:
xserver-command=X -s 0 -dpms
- -s # – set screen saver not enabled.
- dpms turn off power saving management.
- Then save and reboot:
In /boot/config.txt, add dtoverlay=uart3.
sudo nano /boot/config.txt dtoverlay=uart3 #device name /dev/ttyAMA1
Open the Raspberry Pi terminal and enter the following command to access the configuration screen.
sudo raspi-config #Select Interfacing Options -> Serial, disable shell visit, and enable hardware UART port. #Device name: /dev/ttyS0
- 1: Open or Close LCD display. If you don't need the LCD for a long time, you can use this button to reduce consumption.
- 2: Direction button.
- 3: "OK" function.
- 4: Open the menu and the "Return" function.
If you require technical support, please go to the Support page and open a ticket.