11.6inch HDMI LCD (H) (with case)
11.6inch IPS screen, 1920 x 1080 high resolution.Toughened class cover. Supports Raspberry Pi and can also be used as a computer monitor.
- 11.6inch IPS screen,1920x1080 high resolution.
- Toughened glass capacitive touch panel, 6H hardness.
- When working with Raspberry Pi, it supports Raspberry Pi OS / Ubuntu / Kali and Retropie, single touch, and driver free.
- When working as a computer monitor, it supports Windows 11/10/8.1/8/7, 10-points touch, and driver free.
- Multi-languages OSD menu, for power management, brightness/contrast adjustment, etc.
- 3.5mm audio jack, supports HDMI audio output.
- Embedded ferrite Hi-Fi speaker.
- Also supports VGA input (specific cable is required and should be purchased separately).
- 75x75mm spacing mounting holes (M4 screw hole) for a general wall mount.
- Comes with 75° tilt angle stand.
Note: The version without a case doesn't have VGA input and related stand function.
Working with PC
This product supports Windows 11/10/8.1/8/7 OS.：
1. Connect 12/1A power adapter to the DC interface of LCD, and you see its backlight is on.
2. Connect the TOUCH interface of the LCD to the USB interface of the PC. Waiting for a moment, The touch will be recognized by Windows automatically.
3. If you use HDMI, you need to connect the HDMI interface of LCD to the HDMI port of the PC. About 5s later, you can see that the LCD display properly. If you need the audio, you can insert 3.5mm earphones into HP ports.
4. If you need to use VGA communication, you need to connect the VGA interface of LCD to the PC's VGA ports by Mini HDMI to VGA Cable.
1) If multi-screen are connected to one PC at the same time, you can only control the cursor by this LCD, so please set the LCD as the main screen.
2) Some of PC cannot support the HDMI screen Hot Plug. In this case, restarting the PC may solve.
3) HP audio output only works while using HDMI communication
4) Mini HDMI to VGA Cable is necessary and needs to be purchased separately if you use VGA communication.
Working with Raspberry Pi
Supports Raspberry Pi OS / Ubuntu / Kali and Retropie systems on Raspberry Pi.
Please download the latest version of the image from the Raspberry Pi official website.
1. Download the compressed file to the PC, and extract the img file.
2. Connect the TF card to the PC and use SDFormatter to format the TF card.
3. Open the Win32DiskImager software, select the system image prepared in step 1, and click write to burn the system image.
4. After the programming is completed, open the config.txt file in the root directory of the TF card, add the following code at the end of config.txt and save it.
hdmi_group=2 hdmi_mode=82 hdmi_cvt 1920 1080 60 6 0 0 0
5. Connect the 12V power supply to the DC interface of the LCD, and you can see that the LCD backlight is lit normally.
6. Connect the Touch port of the LCD to the USB port of the Raspberry Pi.
7. Connect the HDMI port of the LCD to the HDMI port of the Raspberry Pi, power on the Raspberry Pi, and wait for a few seconds to display normally.
- Open or Close LCD display. If you don't need the LCD for long time, you can use this button to reduce consumption
- Direction button
- "OK" function
- Open menu and "Return"function
3D drawing of assembly effect
- 11.6inch HDMI LCD Assemble the 3D structure diagram
- 11.6inch HDMI LCD Assembly 3D preview
- 11.6inch HDMI LCD (H) 3D drawing of version without housing
If you require technical support, please go to the Support page and open a ticket.