11.6inch HDMI LCD (H)
11.6inch IPS screen, 1920x1080 high rsolution.Toughened class cover. Supports Multi mini-PCs, multi systems.
- 11.6inch IPS screen,1920x1080 high resolution.
- Toughened glass capacitive touch panel with up to 6H hardness.
- When working with Raspberry Pi, it supports Raspberry Pi OS / Ubuntu / Kali and Retropie.
- When working as a computer monitor, it supports Windows 11/10/8.1/8/7, ten-points touch, and driver free.
- Multi-languages OSD menu, for power management, brightness/contrast adjustment, etc.
- 3.5mm audio jack, supports HDMI audio output.
- Embedded ferrite Hi-Fi speaker.
Working with PC
This product supports Windows 11/10/8.1/8/7 OS.：
1. Connect 12/1A power adapter to the DC interface of LCD, after connecting the backlight will light.
2. Connect the TOUCH interface of the LCD to the USB interface of PC. Waiting for a moment, The touch will be recognized by Windows automatically.
3. If you use HDMI, you need to connect the HDMI interface of LCD to the HDMI port of the PC. About 5s later, you can see that the LCD display properly. If you need the audio, you can insert 3.5mm earphones into HP ports.
1) If multi-screen are connected to one PC at the same time, you can only control the cursor by this LCD, so please set the LCD as the main screen.
2) Some of PC cannot support the HDMI screen Hot Plug. In this case, restarting the PC can solve.
3) HP audio output only works while using HDMI communication.
Calibration touch on Win 10 PC
Take the windows10 system as an example:
- 1. Enter the Windows settings of the system, type in the search bar and click "Calibrate the screen for pen or touch input" (as shown in the picture below).
- 2. Click "Setup" in the pop-up "Tablet PC Settings" interface:
- 3. The following text prompt will appear on the screen. Please tap the touch screen with your finger, and the computer will recognize it as a touch screen.
【Note】If the touch screen is blank, press the "Enter" key, and the text prompt will switch to the touch screen. (The screen which displays the text prompt will be used as a touch screen!)
Working with Raspberry Pi
Supports Raspberry Pi OS / Ubuntu / Kali and Retropie systems on Raspberry Pi.
Please download the latest version of the image from the Raspberry Pi official website.
1. Download the compressed file to the PC, and extract the img file.
2. Connect the TF card to the PC and use SDFormatter to format the TF card.
3. Open the Win32DiskImager software, select the system image prepared in step 1, and click write to burn the system image.
4. After the programming is completed, open the config.txt file in the root directory of the TF card, add the following code at the end of config.txt and save it
hdmi_group=2 hdmi_mode=82 hdmi_cvt 1920 1080 60 6 0 0 0
5. Connect the 12V power supply to the DC interface of the LCD, and you can see that the LCD backlight is lit normally.
6. Connect the Touch port of the LCD to the USB port of the Raspberry Pi.
7. Connect the HDMI port of the LCD to the HDMI port of the Raspberry Pi, power on the Raspberry Pi, and wait for a few seconds to display normally.
- 1:Open or Close LCD display. If you don't need the LCD for a long time, you can use this button to reduce consumption
- 2:Direction button
- 3: "OK" function
- 4: Open menu and "Return" function
Screen installation reference instructions(without case version)
The bonding method between the LCD of the screen and the touchpad is using double-sided adhesive. In order to prevent the LCD and the touchpad from peeling off in some special situations (such as when the screen is installed at an angle), it is necessary to make structural support for the LCD when installation. A reference example you can check below.
【Note】 The assembly materials used below are not included in the shipped kit! ! This is only used as a reference for installation and materials.
1. Equipment case
2. Countersunk head machine screw
3. Copper pillar
4. Adhesive sponge
5. Acrylic board (thickness 5mm and above)v 6. Round head machine screw
7. HDMI LCD
1. Fix the Copper pillar ③ on the back of the Equipment case ① with countersunk screws ②, and then embed HDMI LCD ⑦ into the Equipment case ① and bond it firmly. The countersunk screw holes on the casing will be blocked by the edge of the screen. So the screws cannot be seen on the exterior side.
2. Paste the Adhesive sponge ④ with an appropriate thickness on the Acrylic board ⑤, pay attention to the position of the paste to avoid the PCB board, and finally fix it on the copper pillar ③ with the Round head machine screw ⑥. After assembly, make sure that the sponge is fully attached to the back of the LCD.
3. The opening holes on the acrylic board avoid the components on the PCB board to facilitate the connection between the interface and the device
Note: The LCD display surface cannot be installed parallel to the ground, otherwise it will fall off under the action of gravity. In addition, when it needs to be installed at an angle, the back of the LCD screen should be kept at least less than 75 degrees from the horizontal.
3D drawing of assembly effect
The other is the TOUCH interface, which generally needs to be connected to the USB interface of the host. Power is drawn through the USB interface and the working current is about 5V 80mA.
If you require technical support, please go to the Support page and open a ticket.