10.1inch HDMI LCD (B) (with case)
IPS, 1280×800, 10.1 inch Capacitive Touch Screen LCD, Supports Multi mini-PCs, Multi Systems
Working with PC
This Support PC version Windows 11/10/8.1/8/7 system.
- Connect the Power Only port of the touch screen to a 5V power adapter.
- Use a type A to micro USB cable to connect the Touch interface of the touch screen and any USB interface of the PC.
- Connect the touch screen and the HDMI port of the PC with an HDMI cable. After about a few seconds, you can see the LCD display normally.
- Note 1: Please pay attention to connecting cables in order, otherwise it may not display properly.
- Note 2: When the computer is connected to multiple monitors at the same time, the cursor on the main monitor can only be controlled through this LCD, so it is recommended to set this LCD as the main monitor.
Working with Raspberry Pi
Supports Raspberry Pi OS / Ubuntu / Kali and Retropie systems on Raspberry Pi.
Please download the latest version of the image from the Raspberry Pi official website.
1. Download the compressed file to the PC, and extract the img file.
2. Connect the TF card to the PC and use SDFormatter to format the TF card.
3. Open the Win32DiskImager software, select the system image prepared in step 1, and click write to burn the system image.
4. After the programming is completed, open the config.txt file in the root directory of the TF card, add the following code at the end of config.txt and save it
hdmi_group=2 hdmi_mode=87 hdmi_cvt 1280 800 60 6 0 0 0 hdmi_drive=1
#Step 1: Download and enter the RPi-USB-Brightness folder git clone https://github.com/waveshare/RPi-USB-Brightness cd RPi-USB-Brightness #Step 2: Enter uname -a in the terminal to view the number of system bits, v7+ is 32 bits, v8 is 64 bits cd 32 #cd 64 #Step 3: Enter the corresponding system directory #Desktop version Enter the desktop directory: cd desktop sudo ./install.sh #After the installation is complete, you can open the program in the start menu - "Accessories - "Brightness for backlight adjustment, as shown below:
#lite version Enter the lite directory: #cd lite #./Raspi_USB_Backlight_nogui -b X # X range is 0~10, 0 is the darkest, 10 is the brightest. #For example: ./Raspi_USB_Backlight_nogui -b 3
Note: Only the Rev4.1 version supports the USB dimming function.
- The Power Only interface of the touch screen is connected to a 5V power adapter.
- Connect the touch screen to the HDMI port of the Raspberry Pi with an HDMI cable.
- Use a type A to micro USB cable to connect the Touch interface of the touch screen to any USB interface of the Raspberry Pi.
- Insert the TF card into the TF card slot of the Raspberry Pi, power on the Raspberry Pi, and wait for more than ten seconds to display normally.
LCD Panel Dimension
If you require technical support, please go to the Support page and open a ticket.