10.1inch Capacitive Touch LCD (F)
From Waveshare Wiki
- Pay attention to the position of the resistor shown in the picture. If it is connected incorrectly, it may cause the screen to not respond to touch, and even burn the motherboard and the screen in severe cases.
- 10.1inch Capacitive Touch LCD (F) Resistor as shown:
- 10.1inch HDMI LCD (F) Resistor as shown:
- Compatible STM32 development boards: support OpenH743I-C and Open746I-C (other types of development boards need to be modified by reference).
The hardware connection diagram is as follows:
- By default, the same-direction FFC cable is used. The RGB interface of the screen driver board is in contact with the gold finger down, and the RGB interface of the STM32 is in contact with the gold finger up and cannot be reversed.
- If the opposite-direction FFC cable is used, the RGB interface of the STM32 is connected downward.
Related Driver Source Code
At present, our company's development board only supports OpenH743I-C and Open746I-C development boards.
If you require technical support, please go to the Support page and open a ticket.